Here I am to share a set of cards I made using a layout from Call my Crafty Al! I believe this one is called a mini slimline and it was so quick and easy to make! This particular uses 6 x 6 sheets of design paper and makes 6 cards.
The design paper I used only had one side printed but double side design paper gives you more design choices when making your cards.
Another great thing about this size card is that you use a basic letter size envelope (3-5/6" x 6-1/2") so no purchasing or making specialty envelopes. Unless, of course, you want too.
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
- Design Paper from American Craft
- Die from Stampin Up! (Floral Flourishes)
- Rhinestones from my Stash
- Sentiment from Close to My Heart (Tickled Pink)
- Sketch from Call me Crafty Al Sheet load of cards, #SUYSapr2022, #showusyoursheetload
Thanks for stopping by!