Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Thinking of you ...

Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place, but there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around. ~E. L. Konigsburg, From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, 1967

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a set of cards I made. I normally don’t make cards with black bases but I really like the way these turned out!

Card based on this one found on Pinterest by LeAnne Pugliese

Supplies: 4.25 x 5.50 (A2)
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from FDC (Wildflower)
  • Dies from Stampin Up! (Floral Flourishes)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Old World Paper)
  • India ink from Memories
  • Oval punch from Stampin Up!
  • Rhinestones from Stash
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: