Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, June 17, 2022

Quails are cute ...

It's not about finding fun things to do. It's about finding someone in whose company, it's all fun. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com, 2018

Good morning!
Sharing a card that I made with cute quails. I bought the set because they reminded me of my grandmother who loved quails and would watch them in the morning sitting on her porch having her morning coffee. I finally got around to using the set.

WIth the exception of the base, the card was made with left over paper from another project and the flowers were fussy cut from a piece of scrap design paper.


Supplies: 5 x 7 cards
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design paper from Fancy House Designs
  • Ink from Palette
  • Stamp set from Close to My Heart (Flock Together)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: