Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Delightful Eyes ...

In the clear heaven of her delightful eye, an angel-guard of loves and graces lie...
~James Montgomery

Good morning!
I keep a binder full of page protectors (poly pockets) that I place incomplete projects. Could be a the pieces to a card I started to make but changed directions or an image I may have stamped but wound up not using. When I go to crops I take the book with me to see what I cards I can complete or pieces I can use.
 
The image on this card was one that I stamped a very long ago but never used.




Supplies: 5 x 7 cards
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) & Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Old World Paper)
  • Image from The Angel Company
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sequins from my stash
  • Sketch used; Always Playing with Paper #8

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: