Today I am sharing a set of cards I made using a Sheetload of cards layout from Call me Crafty Al. I love her layouts as it really encourages me to use all that design paper I have hanging around. They are also great for when I go to crops as I can gather up everything I will need based on her supply list … then I’m not hauling extra stuff just because.
Supplies: Mini Slimline, 3.25 x 6.25
- Cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Design paper from FDC (Wildflower)
- Dies from Sizzix (Classic Circles)
- Scrappers floss from Karen Foster
- Sentiments from BoBunny (Sentiments)
- Watercolor pens (Unknown)
- Archival Ink from Rangers
- Sheetload of Cards #SUYSJuly2021 #Showusyoursheetloads
Thanks for stopping by!