Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, June 20, 2022

First mini slimlines ...

...the only possible good in the universe is happiness. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to try and make somebody else so. ~Robert G. Ingersoll, 1888

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a set of cards I made using a Sheetload of cards layout from Call me Crafty Al. I love her layouts as it really encourages me to use all that design paper I have hanging around. They are also great for when I go to crops as I can gather up everything I will need based on her supply list … then I’m not hauling extra stuff just because.

This particular set is the first set of mini slimlines I've ever made. Very cute and compact!





Supplies: Mini Slimline, 3.25 x 6.25
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from FDC (Wildflower)
  • Dies from Sizzix (Classic Circles)
  • Scrappers floss from Karen Foster
  • Sentiments from BoBunny (Sentiments)
  • Watercolor pens (Unknown)
  • Archival Ink from Rangers
  • Sheetload of Cards #SUYSJuly2021 #Showusyoursheetloads

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: