Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Another birthday card ...

...the only possible good in the universe is happiness. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to try and make somebody else so. ~Robert G. Ingersoll, 1888

Good morning!
Here I am to share two more cards I made from scraps left from an old Close to My Heart Design Paper set called Fanfare. The card is based on a sketch I found on Pinterest but since it was created during a crop event, I wrote everything down but now can’t find it so I don’t remember the creator of the layout.

Supplies: 5 x 7 cards
  • Banner punch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) & Stampin Up!
  • Design paper & brad from Close to My Heart (Fanfare)
  • Ink from Palette
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart
  • Star punches from Marvy and Dollar bin
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: