Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Bright and Cheery Hello ...

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world. ~L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a card that I put together at a crop I attended using pieces I had in my project book. The flowers had already been stamped and layered onto black cardstock. In the pocket was the yellow piece of cardstock already embossed so I just did a little color matching for the flowers and this is what I came up with. A bright and cheery card.


Supplies: 4.25 x 5.50 (A2)
  • Archival Ink from Rangers
  • Cardstock from my scrap bin
  • Embossing folder from The Paper Studio (Lines & Dots, I think) and Stampin Up! (Tasteful Textures)
  • Flower Stamp from Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart
  • Sequins from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: