Here I am to share two cards I made from some scraps I had of an old Close to My Heart Design Paper set called Fanfare and needed some inspiration. I searched Pinterest and found a card by Cassandra Bennett.
This card does involve a bit of paper piecing for the cake plate and cupcakes.
Supplies: 5.50 x 4.25 (A2) card
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
- Design Paper from Close to My Heart (Fanfare)
- Die from Sizzix (Classic Circles)
- Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Timeworn Trim)
- Glimmer paper from Hambly Screen Prints
- Ink from Close to My Heart
- Rhinestone from my stash
- Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Dragonfly Dreams)
- Stamps from Close to My Heart (Cutie Pie)
Thanks for stopping by!