Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Mmmmm Cake ...

Inside me there's a thin person struggling to get out, but she can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake. ~Author unknown

Good morning!
Here I am to share two cards I made from some scraps I had of an old Close to My Heart Design Paper set called Fanfare and needed some inspiration. I searched Pinterest and found a card by Cassandra Bennett

This card does involve a bit of paper piecing for the cake plate and cupcakes.


Supplies: 5.50 x 4.25 (A2) card
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design Paper from Close to My Heart (Fanfare)
  • Die from Sizzix (Classic Circles)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Timeworn Trim)
  • Glimmer paper from Hambly Screen Prints
  • Ink from Close to My Heart
  • Rhinestone from my stash
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Dragonfly Dreams)
  • Stamps from Close to My Heart (Cutie Pie)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: