Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy 4th of July

Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.
Louis D. Brandeis

Good morning Everyone!
The Outlawz has a monthly progressive freebie challenge. This month we were given a great boy image from Blueberry Bear Digi Stamps! I thought he was perfect for a Fourth of July Card.

Card size 4 x 9.25



Supplies
Card stock and DP from The Paper Studio
Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Set unknown)
Image from Blueberry Bear Digi Stamps, colored with Prisma Color Pencils
India Ink from Memories
Heart button from my stash
Twine from Close to My Heart
Die "Classic long rectangles" from Spellbinders
Silver Smooch for the overall buttons

Thanks for Stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Great boy card. Thank you for your comments on my blog

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, I love the image and you have colored it wonderfully.