My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday for Barry!

Sons are for fathers the twice-told tale. ~Victoria Secunda, Women and Their Fathers, 1992


Greetings my Crafty Peeps!
Yesterday was my Father-In-Laws birthday and here is the card I made for him!
I used a sketch from the current Outlawz Challenge which I am going to enter this card into.

Card size is 5 x 7



Card base - premade from stash
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Die: "Floral Flourishes" from Spellbinders
Tree image: "Lovely as a Tree" from Stampin Up!
Sentiment: "Happiest of Birthday Wishes" from Stampin Up!
Corner brads from Oriental Trading Company

Paper bow from Recollections

2 comments:

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Great card Cara, I love that tree stamp!!
Hugs,sandra

Lois Wyche said...

Great masculine card. I love the design also!