Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thankful for ...

Happy Sunday afternoon! Although I still have a few more to do, I am close to finishing up my Thanksgiving cards so I can get onto finishing my Christmas cards!

***EDIT - THIS CARD WAS A FEATURED CARD FOR THE WEEK 10-21-13 AT THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGE BLOG***

MY CARD

SUPPLIES: Card stock (Stampin Up!), Sentiment (Inkahootz!), Swirls (Autumn Leaves), Ink (Pallet Hybrid Ink & Stampin Up!), "Bricked" Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Leaf & rhinestones (Stash)

CARD CHALLENGES ENTERED
Please click on the links below and visit these sites for more fun and inspiration!

6 comments:

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

Beautiful cards! Love the flourish you used on both of them.

Kimberly
BIF

dawnmercedes said...

Oh wow..what an amazing leaf! the color just pops against the brown wall! BIF hugs!!

Anne Fenton said...

Wow what a beautiful Thanksgiving card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Chris Boldovici said...

Really pretty fall theme. I am doing my fall cards now too, my fav time to make cards! Great job.

Chris B

Unknown said...

That is a great layout and very blingy. I like the card you used as inspiration as well.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing design. It looks so simple but yet so stunning! Great job! Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja