Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Smile!



Good evening ...
A very good friend of mine has joined me as a Design Team member on The Outlawz. While I am part of the Clean and Simple Challenge, she is now a part of the Greetings Challenge.
Shannon was so supportive and worked very hard to submit cards to my groups challenge even though CAS is not really her style!
Now I am trying to return the favor and make sure I participate in her groups weekly challenge!

That being said, here is my card ... Once again I crashed my stash! with the exception of the base, the card was made from my scrap bin!


I used Sketch #279 from Sketch Saturday



Supplies: Sentiments (Stampin Up!) Card stock and design paper & rhinestone (Stash), Ink (memories)

Thanks for looking!
(Hugs) Cara

THIS CARD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THESE CHALLENGES .... Please click on the links to visit the sites for more inspiration!
Sketch Saturday #279 - Anything goes
Monday Greetings Challenge - October 7th - Smile



10 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Fabulous layout! wow! BIF

Sukie said...

Lovely card! I think I have that same background paper, thanks for the inspiration. I will have to pull it out and use it on a pretty card like this! BIF

Marie97 said...

Lovely card...great use of the sketch. TFS from BIF

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Cara! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the script on the sentiment.

Joanna BIF

Linda in Sweden said...

Love your card :)

Hugs from Linda (BIF)

Unknown said...

A fab 'scrappy' card Cara! :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
Lizy x

Unknown said...

I Love This Cara. The Colors Are So Fresh. Thanks For Joining Me The Greeting Card Challenges. THis Sketch Is One That Could Be Used A Lot.

Haidee said...

neat layout for the card!! TFS from the BIF group
can't wait to see you @ my blog :-)

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

Great sketch and beautiful card!!! Love that paper!!!

Kimberly
BIF