Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Batty Halloween for Rae

Good morning & Happy Halloween!

This card is going to my Daughter in Japan.
She loves bats and I always try to find cute images with her in mind.

The bat here was cut from a piece of scrapbook paper from Me and my Big Ideas! I added to the card with dimensional foam. I love that big eyed cheesy smile!



SUPPLIES: Card stock & Design paper (Stampin Up!), Sentiment (Studio G), Embossing folders ("Spiderweb" by Sizzix & "Woodgrain" by Cuttlebug), Ink (Memories India Ink),


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

5 comments:

Marie97 said...

Both cards are lovely. I do love that little bat though! Cute! TFS from BIF

Unknown said...

I Just Love Love Love This. Rae Will Too! She Is Pretty Lucky...This Card Took You Awhile To Make. Shannon

Haidee said...

That bat is super adorable & the card is pretty cool!!!!!-
TFS that creative side of you
from BIF group
can't wait to see you at my blog!

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

Great paper choices for your cards. Both are perfect, and with the great smiling bat, it does not seem so spooky. Super cute!!!

Kimberly
BIF

dawnmercedes said...

Nice job on this layout! BIF hugs!!