Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thank you

Good evening ... did a little crafting today!
I am challenging myself to "crash my stash" these days and use images and bit's I have laying around my craft room. I have so much and need to stop spending money when I have really cool stuff just waiting for me to put to good use!

This card was made using an imaged I'd stamped a while back. Other than the card base, all the paper is from my scrap box.


SUPPLIES: Sentiment, ink & card stock (Stampin Up!), Design paper (DCWV), "Vine" die (Sizzix), "Damask" Embossing folder (Darice), "Papercut Peacock" image (Inkadinkado)

THIS CARD HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES: Please click on the link and visit these sites as they have incredible submissions from other crafters!
The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 
Through the Craftroom door

3 comments:

NicoleDesigns said...

This is so lovely, question, was this stamped in white ink..... really pretty... BIF, xo Nikki

Linda in Sweden said...

Your card is so lovely, love the colors and adore the sentiment stamp....its so cute.

Hugs from Linda (BIF)

dawnmercedes said...

Oh...I love this layout! so whimsical! BIF hugs!!