Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, October 11, 2013

My Friend

Good afternoon!
I made this card for my good friend Shannon.
She started entering challenges with me on The Outlawz Challenges and was recently asked to a guest designer for the Clean and Simple Challenge. Right on the heels of that she was asked to be a permanent member of the Greetings Challenge. I am so excited for her and I am looking forward to us pushing each other out of our boxes! LOL

The image looks rather faded as it is actually under the piece of vellum. I used chalks to give her a softer color.
I love this particular card because you can take it from fun to elegant just by changing your image!


Supplies: Card stock, vellum, sentiment and chalks (Stampin Up!) / "Stars and Swirls" Embossing folder (Sizzix) / Image "Deco Lady" (Stampendous!) / "Deckle" Edge (Fiskars edge scissors) / Flower and pearl (Stash)

Thanks for looking.
Comments are welcome and appreciated!
(Hugs) Cara

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank You Again Cara For This Fabulous Card. I Love It. It's So Pretty And It's Even Pink. Lol. I'll Post It On My Blog Tomorrow. Shannon

Haidee said...

Very elegant card-
TFS that creative side of you
from BIF group
can't wait to see you at my blog!

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

OMGeeeeeeee

This card is stunning beyond words.

Kimberly
BIF

dawnmercedes said...

I love your use of vellum! BIF hugs!!