Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Outlawz Clean and Simple Challenge: Rest and Relaxation!

More fabulous cards from the CAS Design Team ... Please click HERE to visit the Outlawz Challenges!

This week we are celebrating Rest and Relaxation!
Something most of us are not going have much of with the incoming Holiday season! :O)

Here is my card
I colored directly onto my stamps and then stamped the images right onto the card stock. 
Quick, clean and repeatable!


SUPPLIES: Card stock (unknown), Images (Stampin Up!), Sentiment (The Angel Company)

NOW COME SHOW US YOURS!
You could win one of these fabulous prizes!

$15 store gift card from OOZAK
$15 store gift card from 7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND
$20.00 Value Gift Package of 20 Sheets of Cryogen Paper from THE PAPER TEMPTRESS 
3 free digi images from SQUIGGLEFLY
3 Prizes of 3 digis each of your choice from RICK ST. DENNIS
$10 store gift card from TOUCHED BY A BUTTERFLY 

HUGS
Cara

2 comments:

Marie97 said...

Cute CAS card. TFS from BIF

Linda in Sweden said...

Cute CAS card, really made me smile. :)


Hugs from Linda (BIF)