Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Birthday for Dakota

Good evening ... This card is for my son who will be turning 24 in a couple of days.

I used a card I saw on Pinterist for the layout.


SUPPLIES: Card stock & Sentiment (Stampin Up!), Design paper & silver bling (Stash)

THIS CARD WAS ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES: Please click in the link and visit these sites for more great submissions!
The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge - Sept 30th, to Oct 6th - Anything goes
Twisted Thursday Challenge - Oct 3rd to Oct 9th - Masculine


7 comments:

NicoleDesigns said...

I love banners on cards.... they make everything so elegant.... BIF, xo Nikki

Unknown said...

I adore banners too, this is a fab card Cara & I'm sure he will love it. BIF
Hugs, Teresa
Ceesa's Card Creations

Marie97 said...

Lovely...I like the mono color scheme. TFS from BIF

Linda in Sweden said...

Clean and simple, yet so advanced....love your card. =)

Hugs from Linda (BIF)

Irene's Creations said...

Love this. Very simple yet soo elegant. Great job.
~ BIF

dawnmercedes said...

very classy!! BIF hugs!!

Unknown said...

Oh Cara...here is my comment for the second time. lol. I love this card. I really like all the shades of grey you used and definitely think Dakota will love it. Great card. I'll try and get a card made and sent off for him.