Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Feeling TREE-Mendous

Hi There ...
New Clean and Simple challenge has been posted over at The Outlawz!

Since we are gearing up for Fall here in the United States the challenge this week is to create a CAS card or project that features a TREE image from any season you want.
Can be any color, any theme, just make sure you use a Tree and keep it CAS

Here is my card



SUPPLIES: Card stock (Stampin Up! & Bazzill), Tree, birds and sentiment (Sticker set "Fall Trees" from Stampendous)

Come on by to see all the wonderful inspiration from the other Design Team members.
Maybe something will trigger your creative streak and you will play along with us.

Hugs! 
Cara

THIS CARD IS ALSO BEING ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES: Please visit these sites as they have some incredible contributions to their challenges!

Through the Craft Room Door
Allsorts Challenge blogspot - Week 227
Tuesday Throwdown

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this card. I thought you cut this out of copper shimmer paper instead of using stickers. Way to go to crash your stash.

NicoleDesigns said...

Really nice.... BIF, xo Nikki

NanaConnie said...

What an imaginative way to use stickers, Cara! Beautiful CAS design. I'm so tickled that you decided to play along in our "Fall Colors" challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw. :-D
NanaConnie DT

Linda in Sweden said...

Such a sweet card, love the clean and simple style. =)


Hugs from Linda (BIF)

dawnmercedes said...

Super Cas-tastic! BIF hugs!!

catherine said...

A great tree Cara and thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sandra said...

Great card Cara!! I have a lot of these kind of stickers but I forget to use them, thanks for the reminder :-)
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Raven B said...

OH wow! I always forget to use embossing and then when I see it again I am in such awe. This is beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Raven
BIF

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow love the CAS look. I never think to use a black background this way. Very dramatic and elegant!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x