Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge: Missing you!

Good evening!
The Outlawz CAS Challenge has been posted.

The Design Team did a fabulous job showcasing this weeks theme "I Miss You!"

Here is my card for the Challenge: A simple card using a piece of scrap paper that I ran through an embossing folder then lightly rubbed a stamp pad over the raised image. Very fast and CAS!


SUPPLIES: Card stock & Ink (Stampin Up! & stash), Sentiment (The Angel Company), Bit of Paisley EF (Sizzix), Metal frame (Stash)

Please come on Come on by and check us out!
Maybe something will trigger your creative streak and you will play along with us.

You could win one of these fabulous prizes!

$15 store gift card from OOZAK
$15 store gift card from 7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND
$20.00 Value Gift Package of 20 Sheets of Cryogen Paper from THE PAPER TEMPTRESS 
3 free digi images from SQUIGGLEFLY
3 Prizes of 3 digis each of your choice from RICK ST. DENNIS

$10 store gift card from TOUCHED BY A BUTTERFLY 

HUGS
Cara

4 comments:

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

This is a super card. Love the simplicity of the card, but the elegance of the card as well.

Clean and simple.

Kimberly
BIF

Haidee said...

I always think of doing this and I keep forgetting. Simple and fantastic! TFS
from BIF- hope to see you at my Blog

dawnmercedes said...

I like how you emphasized the texture! BIF hugs!!

Unknown said...

Cara, I love how you ink the ef texture. I think I need a lesson on how to do that. : )