Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Christmas for the co-workers

This was crafty peeps days and I completed all my Christmas cards for my co-workers. (yay!)
Almost totally done, just need to get busy with the specialty cards I make for the parents and my daughter.

With the exception of card bases, these were made with scraps and borrowed supplies. I did use the same layout for each card and a sentiment from Stampin up! for papers vary from Target $1 bin , DSWV, Stampin Up!, Paper Crafts and who knows what else. The same for the ribbons.
The layout was inspired by this card HERE

Enjoy!
     Cara







3 comments:

Marie97 said...

Ute! Love the non traditional color combos. TFS from BIF

Linda in Sweden said...

Great cards, how fun to see an orange Christmas card too. :)

Hugs from Linda (BIF)

Unknown said...

Adorable cards Cara! Love all the different papers for each card.