Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Who's there???

We see then that the bat is a very wonderful creature, one of Nature's triumphs and masterpieces... ~W. H. Hudson, "Bats," The Book of a Naturalist, 1919

Good morning!
This morning I am sharing a card I made for the new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge which just started. You can find the challenge HERE

Our poem this fortnight was picked by Susan Murphy
 
Antigonish [I met a man who wasn't there] HUGHES MEARNS
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...
When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back anymore!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door... (slam!)
Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away...

Our sponsor this challenge is Oddball Art with a $10.00 prize.

I always love using her images because she has so many fun ones to pick from! For this fun slimline card I am using an adorable image of a bat dressed up like a ghostie as my card was inspired by the lines I met a man who wasn't there He wasn't there again today I wish, I wish he'd go away... Made me think of ghosties and what better way to "go away" than use wings

I colored his wings black, then added a bit of texture by tamping alcohol over them to fade out a few spots them went back over with some canvas paint and a star stencil.




Supplies, Slimline card
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges we offer!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: