Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, September 26, 2022

Up & away ...

Spend time barefoot with adventure and joy. ~Terri Guillemets, "Heart & sole," 2019, blackout poetry created from Mary Carter, Return to Hampton Beach, 2014, chapter 8

Good morning!
We have a new Challenge at The Outlawz Greeting Challenge located HERE. This round is sponsored Mirtillamente and will run through October 9th

Our Greeting this challenge is good luck with a twist of adding balloons!
This one was a for sure a bit of a challenge but in a good way but I managed a fun slimline style card.


Supplies, Slimline card
  • Sponsor image (Crazy Paw Froggy) printed on Hammermill Color Card
  • Embossing folders from Stampin Up! (Subtle & Old World Paper)
  • Ink from Stampin Up! & Versafine Claire
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment die from Sizzix (Hot Air Balloon)
  • Sentiment stamp from Stampingbella (Irish Chicks)
  • Twine from American Crafts
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: