Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Partridge in a Pear Tree

Nature looks dead in winter because her life is gathered into her heart. She withers the plant down to the root that she may grow it up again fairer and stronger. She calls her family together within her inmost home to prepare them for being scattered abroad upon the face of the earth. ~Hugh Macmillan, "Rejuvenescence," The Ministry of Nature, 1871

Good morning, today I am sharing a card I made recycling an older Christmas card. I love giving new life to beautiful cards.

This one is pretty simple since I absolutely love the gorgeous image.

At the last minute I added the gold strip under the sentiment to pull out the gold in the card.


Supplies: 5 x 7
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
Ink Versafine Clair
Sentiment from Lisa Horton Crafts (Festive Banner Sentiments)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: