Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Happy Hellos

I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz, Snoopy, Come Home, 1972

Hi everyone!
New Outlawz Color Challenge located HERE  has started. This challenge will run for 2 weeks, ending on October 3rd and is Sponsored Alex Serbia Design. Her images are stunning and I love using them!

Our challenge this fortnight is to use black, white + 1 color with
an added twist of adding stripes. I do believe my blue is a little more blue that blue green though.


Supplies (5 x 7 card)
Digital pre-colored image (Happy Flower Digi Stamp) printed on Hammermill color copy
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
Glitter glue from Studio G
Ink from Stampin Up!
ProMarkers
Rhinestones from my stash
Sentiment from Studio G
Strip dies from Scrapbook.com

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration! 

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: