Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Let us adore him ...

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, then Christmas is. ~Eric Sevareid (1912–1992)

Good morning,
I finally went through a box of old Christmas cards I had from last Christmas as well as some a friend gave and proceeded to repurpose into new Christmas cards.

I had planned to take pictures of the cards before I start dismantling them but totally spaced so I have no before pictures. I also didn’t keep great track of what I used on all the cards I made so it could be hit or miss there!

This is pretty simple slimline, I just trimmed off the card front, added a layer and attached to the card base.


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: