Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, September 2, 2022

Merry & Bright ...

The bells ring out, and how they dance
Below, around the Christmas Tree!
~Hiram Ladd Spencer, "To My Daughter: A Christmas Reverie," 1878

Good morning,
I finally went through a box of old Christmas cards I had from last Christmas as well as some a friend gave and proceeded to repurpose into new Christmas cards.

I had planned to take pictures of the cards before I start dismantling them but totally spaced so I have no before pictures. I also didn’t keep great track of what I used on all the cards I made so it could be hit or miss there!

Today I am sharing 3 cards I got from another old Christmas card. Always a bonus, 3 for 1!
These are so fun and I am delighted with the response!


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
Ink from Stampin Up!
Mulberry paper from Paperbilities
Sentiment from Unity Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: