Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Make Waves

If you surrender to the wind you can ride it. ~Toni Morrison, quoted in Laura B. Randolph, "The Magic of Toni Morrison," Ebony, July 1988

Hi everyone!
I’m running a bit behind with my card, but a new Outlawz Color Challenge located HERE has started.
This challenge will run for 2 weeks, ending on September 19th and is Sponsored Alex Serbia Design. Her images are stunning and I love using them!

My inspiration from the photo comes from the flower on the tea cup, the colors and the map background. I am using a simple flower image that I did some digital paper-piecing using digital background paper from Touched by a Butterfly, fussy cut out and popped up on foam.



Inspiration Photo


Supplies used for A2 card

Digital pre-colored image (Happy Flower Digi Stamp) printed on Hammermill color copy
Background Stamp from Beeswax Stamps (Old Map)
Digital background from Touched by a butterfly
Ink from Stampin Up!, Versafine Claire and Liquid silk from Fun Stampers Journey
Sentiment from The Angel Company (Sail Away)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration! 

No comments: