Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Scrappy Yuletide Greetings ...

Remember This December,
That love weighs more than gold!...
~Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon (1876–1961), "The Right Gift," 1912

Good morning,
This card is based on a sketch from The Outlawz Challenges. I love working with sketches because I feel like they give me an anchor point … sometimes I stick to sketch. Other times I wander off in another direction. Either way, it always helps.

Sketchs are also a great way to use up paper scraps!  

Most of this card are made from bits left over from a set of cards I made as well as my die bucket where I toss unused die cuts.


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Stampin Up! and my scrap bin
Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Timeworn Type)
Ink, Versafine Claire from Tsukineko
Sentiment from Close to My Heart (To You & Yours)
Sequins from my stash
Walnut ink spray from Tsukineko
Zig Zag border bunch from EK Success
Sketch: The Outlawz Challenges


 
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: