Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 12, 2022

Winter Birds ...

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! ~Hamilton Wright Mabie, "Christmas Eve," 1885

Good morning,
I finally went through a box of old Christmas cards I had from last Christmas as well as some a friend gave and proceeded to repurpose into new Christmas cards.

I had planned to take pictures of the cards before I start dismantling them but totally spaced so I have no before pictures. I also didn’t keep great track of what I used on all the cards I made so it could be hit or miss there!

I absolutely love the picture on this card! A bit of a trim, some layering and a stacked sentiment and it’s ready for its next adventure!


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
Pearls from Jot/The Dollar Tree
Sentiment from Lisa Horton (Festive Sentiments)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: