Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 26, 2022

Snowflake Wonder ...

Brick: Isn't it amazing how each snowflake is different?
Sue: I know. It took me, like, three hours to cut out ten, and God has to do, like, fifty billion. You can't tell me that's not a miracle.
~The Middle, "A Christmas Gift," 2011, written by Jana Hunter & Mitch Hunter [S3, E11]

Good morning,
I finally went through a box of old Christmas cards I had from last Christmas as well as some a friend gave me and proceeded to repurpose into new Christmas cards.

I had planned to take pictures of the cards before I start dismantling them but totally spaced so I have no before pictures. I also didn’t keep great track of what I used on all the cards I made so it could be hit or miss there!

Today I am sharing 3 cards I got from one old Christmas card which had beautiful iridescent snowflakes on it. I had a old 6x6 paper pack from DCWV that had some iridenscent paper that work womderfully with the snowflakes pattern.


Supplies

Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
Gold card stock from scrap bin
Iridescent White cardstock from DCWV
Ink from Stampin Up!
Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Wishing you Cheer)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: