Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Bottlebrush memories ...

A man is known by the Christmas he keeps. ~"Poor Richard Junior's Philosophy," The Saturday Evening Post, 1904, George Horace Lorimer, editor

Good morning, today I am sharing some more Christmas cards I made using some old Christmas cards and a layout from Sheetload of Card by Call me Crafty Al…

In this case, I used the old cards to cut out the flat back pieces of the bottlebrush trees then layered over them with gold and green cardstock. I know the colors are not traditional for Christmas but I really love how they turned out.

I love these bottlebrush trees and they bring back many memories from my childhood.

Supplies: 4.25 x 5.50 (A2)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from American Crafts (Christmas)
  • Dies from Spellbinders (Bottlebrush trees)
  • Gold cardstock from my scrap bin
  • Gold pearls from Close to My Heart
  • Ink from Stampin Up! & Versa fine Clair
  • Old Christmas Cards
  • Sentiment from Hampton Art (Holiday Sentiments)
  • Sheetload of Cards #SUYSAug2020 #Showusyoursheetloads
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: