Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Sweet Birthday

To be remembered on one's birthday is a thrill — to know others are saying with cakes, cards, and good wishes thanks for being born into our lives! ~Terri Guillemets, "Keepsake," 2013

Good morning,
I keep things like unfinished cards and projects in a binder then take with me to crops to work on. Today I am sharing a birthday card I started to make quite a long time ago and finally pulled out the pieces and finished during a crop I did a while back


After all this time I don't have the list of what all I used but I can tell you that all I really started with was just the diecut cupcake base and insert. It's been so long I don' even remember where I got the base from now. Anyway, I dug around in my scraps and found the printed design paper which I thought would make super cute decorated 'frosting'. I added the scallop border (Stampin Up!). Used a coupe more scraps to stamp the tag and punch out (Stampin Up!).

I think it turned out super cute and the recipient of this card loved it too.

Thansk for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: