Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, August 15, 2022

Crash your Stash: Chip board

After all the shattering discoveries of science and conclusions of philosophy, mankind has still to live with dignity amid hostile nature, and in the presence of an unknowable power, and mankind can only succeed in this tremendous feat by the exercise of faith and of that mutual goodwill which is based in sincerity and charity. ~Arnold Bennett (1867–1931)

Good morning!
Today we re-start Crash your Stash on our new blog home located HERE! The challenges will run through September 14th so come play along.

Our sponsor this month is Alex Serbia Designs with a $10.00 prize to her etsy shop!

The challenge for this month is to use chip board.

For my slim line card I used a fun floral image called Happy flowers.


The leaves are cut from some chipboard sheets that I have had forever. They already have a layer of card stock on them but I never think of using them ... until now.

I cut two sets of leaves using a Sizzix bigz die (Love these dies as they cut through practically anything). I then sponged one of the sets to darken the leaves for contrast.

Supplies for slimline card
  • Sponsor image Happy Flowers printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Banner punch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Chipboard for leaves, stash
  • Die from Sizzix (Leaves)
  • Ink from Stampin Up! & Tsukineko
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page located HERE!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: