Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, August 1, 2022

Monday Greetings: Happy Hellos!

Tea is so tame. A cocktail is lots more naughty. ~Richard Florance, "It: The Usual Play with an Unusual Ending," in The Smart Set: A Magazine of Cleverness, December 1915

Good morning!
Monday Greetings Challenge has re-started on our new blog HERE

Our sponsor this fortnight is Hetty Clare Art with a prize of 2 images from her shop HERE
So please show a little love and visit her shop

Our Challenge this fortnight is Happy Hellos!

Supplies, 5 x 7 card
  • Image Happy Hour printed in Hammermill Card Stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design paper from my stash
  • Ink from Stampin up! & Tsukineko
  • Judikins diamond glaze
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment tag from Unity Stamps
  • Stamp from Inkahootz! (Sand)
  • Stencil from Stampers Anonymous (Wood Grain)
  • Stencil from Stampin Up! (Cloud, moon & stars)
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges!

(Hugs) Cara



No comments: