Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Fa-boo-lous Hallween!

Never let your kids buy an off-the-shelf Halloween costume. Forbid it, no matter how close you may be to the witching hour. Instead, help them make their own. Encourage them to use their imaginations and their ingenuity. Show them that what can be created is often better than what can be bought. And besides, don't the darkest, most frightening things live inside us anyway? ~Joe Kita, "What I Know" (The Best Halloween Costume), Wisdom of Our Fathers, 1999

Hello!
Today I am sharing a set of Halloween cards I made. I am really working to use my design paper and the the Sheetload of cards from Call me Crafty Al are really helping me with that!
Supplies: 4.25 x 5.50 (A2)
Black rhinestones from Scrapbook.com
Sheet load of Cards #SUYSMar2022 #Showusyoursheetloads
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
Cat Punch from Stampin Up!
Design Paper from Stampin Up! (Spooky Nights)
Sentiment from Stampingbella (Oddball Vampire girl)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: