Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Flower Doodles ...

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but Nature's sources never fail. ~John Muir, Our National Parks

Good morning!

Today is the 1st of February and the start of a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Each month we will send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.

If you would like to participate, please register with your name and email address to: outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com

This month our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps with this fun image Friendflowerdoodle

My card is 5 x 7 

Supplies
Image colored with Prisma Color Pencils
Card stock from Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
Die from Spellbinders "Label 3"
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug "Polka Dots"
Rhinestones from Michaels dollar bin

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Cara! Isn't that sentiment fabulous? I love it! And so typical of Bugaboo with her fun flowers. It's a beautiful card design! (The way you've used the corner punches is fabulous!) hugs, de