Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Monster wishes! ...

A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. ~Author Unknown

Good morning!
We have a new color challenge today at The OutlawzChallenges

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboostamps

Our challenge this week is to use 3 colors which started with A. Perfect for this adorable image "Monsters 3" which I colored with Prisma color pencils

Card size is A4 and based on a card layout from Close to My Heart





Supplies
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
  • Design paper from CTMH Paper Packet "Tinkerin'"
  • Die: Classic Circles from Sizzix
  • Embossing folder "Zig Zag" from Lifestyle Crafts
  • Googlie eyes from my stash
  • Palette Hybrid Ink - Black
  • Paper Crimper
  • Prisma color pencils
  • Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at The Outlawz Challenges where we have a different challenge starting daily!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi Cara. It has been a while hasn't it? I feel like there just not enough hours in the day! I do miss reading the quotes at the beginning of each of your post and seeing all your beautiful creations. This card is just too cute with the three headed monster Cara! I love how each one has a different expression. Very cute! Thanks for sharing the Hug a Heart Card Drive banner on your blog Cara. I deeply grateful. I hope you are doing well and a chance to slow down a bet. Take care. Hugs.