Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Blessed ...

Let every man and woman count himself immortal.  Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, "Christ is risen," but "I shall rise."
~Phillips Brooks

Good morning!
Today, another Anything Goes Challenge starts at Through the Craft Room Door!

Our sponsor this week is DigiStamps4Joy with a $10 voucher

Come check out the inspiration from the Design Team and play along with us!

Here is my Inspiration for you!

Card size 5 x 7


Supplies
Image from DigiStamps4Joy
Alcohol Markers
Card stock from Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
Darice embossing folder "Cross with Words"
Sentiment from "Blessed beyond Measure" from CTMH
Stampin Up! Ink

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Olga Fink said...

Such a fabulous card!
xoxo Olga

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!