Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Celebrate! ...

Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.
~Erich Fromm

Good morning!
Today, another Anything Goes Challenge starts at Through the Craft Room Door!

Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Button with a prize of a $10 Voucher so come check out the great inspiration from the Design Team and play along with us!

For my card I am actually using an rubber stamp image from Olga that I won several years ago. I really enjoyed coloring this little lady ...


Yum Yum Sophie - LLB rubber stamp
Alcohol markers
Darice embossing folder " Birthday Collage"
Memories India Ink - Black
Sentiment from "Celebrate with Cake" from CTMH
Spellbinder die "Big Scallop Ovals"
Stampin Up! Ink
Studio G Glitter Glue

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: