Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mr & Mrs ...

In a time when nothing is more certain than change, the commitment of two people to one another has become difficult and rare. Yet, by its scarcity, the beauty and value of this exchange have only been enhanced. ~Robert Sexton

Good morning!

Today is the start of a new Color challenge at The OutlawzChallenges.

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo with a prize of 4 images from their store!

Here is the 5 x 7 card I made using the image "PrettyFlowerGirl".
 Believe it or not if you see the card the colors look pretty spot on ... frustrating when shows differently... :O(

It was my turn to select the challenge this week and here it is!
Optional Twist is Anniversary/Wedding.


Supplies
DigiStamp "Pretty Flower Girl"
Alcohol markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Embossing folder "Wedding Suite" from Cuttlebug
Ink from Stampin Up!
Pearls from Stampin Up!
Sentiment from "You said it" from Hampton Arts

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


1 comment:

Christina said...

The quote by Robert Sexton is beautiful and so is your coloring of this sweet flower girl. I'm so impress how perfectly she fits inside the embossed frame! It's a very pretty card Cara. Hugs.