Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Happy Together

Isn't it great to find that special someone you can annoy for the the rest of your life? Bugaboo Stamps

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps with a prize of 5 single digi images from their store! How fun is that? Especially since they have so many really cute images to pick from.

This week we have an Inspiration photo from Ursula To be honest, these are always the hardest for me (even when I pick them) as there are generally so many different directions one can go.

I decided to make an anniversary card using the colors and the fabric patterns as my inspiration

The image I used is "Couple Annoy" and comes with a really funny sentiment which I did not use on this card but is the quote for this post! :O)

The image was cut out using my scan-n-cut 2 and is colored with alcohol makers and attached to the card with foam.

5 x 7 card based on Cardabilities sketch #36


Inspiration photo

Supplies
Alcohol markers
Cardstock for everything else from Stampin Up!
Cardstock used from base from The Paper Studio.
Design Paper from DCWV (I think)
Die: Edgers #1 from Papertreyink
Ink from Close to My Heart
Sentiment from Studio G

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Olga Fink said...

Love love love this card! gorgeous background!
xoxo Olga

Christina said...

Oh now that's one sweet card Cara! Great layout too! A different style I haven't seen before from you and I really like it! The background design really compliment with the woman's outfit colors and style. What a happy sweet card. May you have a lovely weekend ahead Cara. Take care. Hugs.