Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Brain Power ...

I like to think of thoughts as living blossoms borne by the human tree. ~James Douglas

Good evening ...
I have a special card made with a special image to share tonight.

Holley Tondre Barnhart had been struggling with seizures and has had to go through two brain surgeries. 7 years later, she is still seizure free and giving thanks for such a blessing by having a wonderful celebration on her blog "Holley Blogs".

The image used here on my card is called "Holley Brain Power" and  created by Sandra Caldwell to celebrate this amazing milestone. You can find the image HERE on Sandra's ETSY shop Babycalesdnd

Card size 5 x 7

Supplies
Image "Holleys Brain Power" colored with alcohol markers
Card stock from Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
Hearts from my stash
Memories Black India Ink
Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
Sizzix embossing folder "Circle Label"

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh Cara, I am so touched that you made this beautiful card using this image from Sandra. Brings me to tears how many come to celebrate with me every year especially crafters as when i was undergoing brain surgery i got so many wonderful cards and prayers from so many crafters both ones i was good friends with and ones i had never even met. Hugs Holley

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card, I love the embossing and the image.