Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Hellos ...

May ev'ry birthday sweetly bring, A thousand proofs of love;
A pure and perfect crystal spring, Of bliss from Heav'n above!
~George Wells, Golden Wishes, 1885

Good morning,
Today we being a new color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges and our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps.

Our challenge this week was selected by Laurian and is a tic-tac-toe board with a twist of adding a heart.

I used Lime Green, Tan and Tangerine to go with my bugaboo image BUGSCat6

Card size 4.25 x 5.50

Supplies
Image "BUGSCat6" colored with alcohol markers
Card stock from Bazzill, Stampin Up! and The Paper Studio
Cuttlebug embossing folder "Swiss Dots"
Hearts from my stash
Memories Black India Ink
Sentiment from "Tag Tidbits" by The Angel Company

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: