Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Thanking Dad ...

Sherman made the terrible discovery that men make about their fathers sooner or later... that the man before him was not an aging father but a boy, a boy much like himself, a boy who grew up and had a child of his own and, as best he could, out of a sense of duty and, perhaps love, adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector, who would keep a lid on all the chaotic and catastrophic possibilities of life. ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities

Good morning!
A new color challenge starts today at The Outlawz

Our Sponsor this month is Raspberry Road Designs with a $10.00 GC

I picked the challenge this week and the colors are Turquoise, Gold and Black with an optional Masculine Twist.

 
I hope you come check out the site and play along with us.

Here is my 5 x 7  card based on The Deconstructed Sketch #84 and created for my Father-in-Law.


SUPPLIES
Black ink from Palette
Black rippled strip from my stash
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Design paper from The Angel Company
Die "Dad" from Cottage Cutz
Embossing folders "Crackle" from Darice and "Swiss Dots" from Provocraft
Image from Biblical Impressions
Rain Dots from Cloud 9 Designs
Sentiment from The Angel Company

Thanks for stopping by!


(HUGS) Cara

No comments: