My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Christmas Twist ...

Good morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card ... 
This is one of those twist cards (I think they are called), first one I've ever made and still not sure what I think about them!


 Cardstock from Bazzill, The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Christmas blessings die from Crafters Companion
Deco Swirl embossing folder from Embossilicious
Deer standing & sitting die from Cottage Cutz
Rhinestone from my stash
Starlight dies from Stampin Up!
Start of Light Stamp set from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara
And, so, Christmas comes to bless us! Comes to teach us how to find the joy of giving happiness and the joy of being kind. ~Gertrude Tooley Buckingham, "There Will Always Be a Christmas" (1940s)

No comments: