Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

With Sympathy ...

All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" — a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live. ~Mark Twain

Good morning!
I usually keep a handful of Sympathy cards on hand because it seems the sad news comes in waves. I made these to replace the ones I had to send out.

I used a layout from Call me Crafty Al, but given that these are sympathy cards I decided to just use all white card stock and add minimal color. 

It’s hard to tell in the photos but I changed to layout of the Tufted embossing folder with half of the cards having portrait emboss and the other half having a landscape emboss.

 

 

 

  • Supplies (Mini Slimline)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Dies from Spellbinders (Classic Ovals, small and Scalloped Ovals, Large)
  • Dies from Honeybee Stamps (Coneflowers)
  • Embossing folders from Stampin Up! (Subtle, Tufted and Layered Leaves)
  • Ink from Stampin Up! and Versafine Claire
  • Layout from Call me Crafty Al of Cards #SUYSSept2022
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Close to a Memory)


No comments: