I usually keep a handful of Sympathy cards on hand because it seems the sad news comes in waves. I made these to replace the ones I had to send out.
I used a layout from Call me Crafty Al, but given that these are sympathy cards I decided to just use all white card stock and add minimal color.
It’s hard to tell in the photos but I changed to layout of the Tufted embossing folder with half of the cards having portrait emboss and the other half having a landscape emboss.
- Supplies (Mini Slimline)
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio
- Dies from Spellbinders (Classic Ovals, small and Scalloped Ovals, Large)
- Dies from Honeybee Stamps (Coneflowers)
- Embossing folders from Stampin Up! (Subtle, Tufted and Layered Leaves)
- Ink from Stampin Up! and Versafine Claire
- Layout from Call me Crafty Al of Cards #SUYSSept2022
- Sentiment from Stampin Up! (Close to a Memory)