Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Holiday Sparkles ...

Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. ~J. L. W. Brooks, 2007

Good morning!
I am starting to use up old design papers that I have had laying around for eons … so I made a set of Christmas cards using a one sheet wonder from verve and some very old Stamping Up! design papers.

I know that the sentiment I used was bought at the same time I bought the design paper because they worked together but I don’t remember the actual name of the paper.

 







Supplies (A2)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Design paper from Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up! & Versafine Claire
  • Sentiments from Stampin Up! (Sparkling Season and unknown set)
  • Sequins from my stash
  • Sketch from Verve, September08 OSW Challenge
  • Studio G Glitter Glue


No comments: