Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Thanks ...

There is no such thing as gratitude unexpressed. If it is unexpressed, it is plain, old-fashioned ingratitude. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Good morning!
I am trying to restock my card file so today I am sharing thank you cards I made. 

 



Supplies (4.25 x 5.50)

  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base), Stampin Up! and Unknown
  • Design Paper from GCD Studios (Les Fleurs)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Timeworn Type)
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart (For Ever Occasion)
  • Sketch from Call me Crafty Al of Cards #SUYSMay2021 #Showusyoursheetloads

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Judy said...

You can never have too many thank you cards on hand. These are perfect!