New Outlawz Color Challenge located HERE has started. This challenge will run for 2 weeks, ending on December 12th and Sponsored by QKR Stampede
The fortnight we are using a color wheel.
The challenge is to use one color from the top half and two colors from the bottom half.
I chose Red, light blue & dark blue.
I am using the cutest image from our sponsor; Dog with a bone! I just added a Santa hat and he became Santa Paws!
- Digital image (Dog with a bone) printed on Hammermill color copy
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin up!
- Deckle scissors
- Design paper from my scrap bin
- Dies for hat from Memory Box (Jolly old Santa) and Ornament Unknown
- Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Geometric circles) and Stampin Up! (Tasteful Textures)
- Ink is Versafine Clair
- Sentiment from Every Elle (Santa Paws)
- Silver cardstock from my scrap bin
- Snowflake sequins from Stampin Up!