Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Mulberry Paper

Beyond the East the sunrise, beyond the West the sea,
And East and West the wanderlust that will not let me be;
It works in me like madness, dear, to bid me say, good‑bye!
For the seas call and the stars call, and oh, the call of the sky.
~Gerald Gould, "Wanderlust," c. 1905

Good morning!
We have a new Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge going on! You can find us HERE! The challenges will run through December 14th so come play along.

Our sponsor this month is Beccy’s Place

https://beccysplace.com/
The challenge for this month is to use Mulberry paper

For my card I used a sentiment and a grumpy (or is it bored?) looking fellow from the set Floating along!

I cut and fringed the mulberry paper to form a frame around the image. I match it to the hat as best I could and love how it came out!


Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Sponsor image printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Birds created using a stencil I make
  • Ink from Scrapbook.com
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design paper from Recollections (Tropic Vacation)
  • Mulberry paper from Paperbilities
  • ProMarkers
  • Stencil from Stampin Up! (Clouds, Moon & Stars)
  • Oval dies unknown
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: